My reply for The Daily Post’s Pick Your Gadget
Question: Your local electronics store has just started selling time machines, anywhere doors, and invisibility helmets. You can only afford one. Which of these do you buy, and why?
Answer: Anywhere Doors is my pick.
- I don’t have to endure traffic jams.
- Going anywhere, anytime is possible.
- Bye-bye to all those long waiting queues on airports, bus station and more.
- I can visit my favorite place multiple times and no one can stop me.
- If I hate someone, kicking them out in distant corners of Earth will be a piece of cake.
- I can break into any party I want to!!