Rise and shine!
Another weekend is here and I’m feeling quite relaxed.
Mostly because I was able to juggle up my work related tasks in timely manner, keeping my mind at ease.
Which is really great!
The mood for rest of any day can be set to wonderful by gazing over the sunrise like this, which certainly works like a boaster for heart and mind.
Once again, the sky photos by fellow bloggers for episode #05 of Weekend Sky are truly mesmerizing and I invite you to check them out by clicking on the links below:
- Five minutes ago 7 November – bushboys world
- Farewell Autumn Blues – One Woman’s Quest II
- Morning Commute – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky #03 – A Young Retirement
- Weekend sky#5 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend Sky #05 – Nov 7th – Philosophy Through Photography
- The wind changed yesterday | XingfuMama
- Dusk on an Autumn Day – The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- Windmill in Winter Sunset | What’s (in) the Picture?
- Weekend sky #5 | nowathome
- Weekend Sky #05 | lil bit of everything
- Ferry | What’s (in) the Picture?
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂