An apology first!
For not checking out entries submitted for episode #6 on time.
The office workload during work from home got heavier each passing day this week. I planned earlier about checking out the entries earlier in the week but there wasn’t just enough time left to do so.
I only got enough time to publish two posts after last Saturday on my blog during this week and was unable to check posts of fellow bloggers as well at all, which is certainly not good.
But finally, the weekend is here!
To kick it off, I’m sharing one of my favorite sunrise views from my photo archive:
The clouds on a February morning certainly welcomed the sunrise in style.
Despite my blogging inactivity for this week, and especially not checking out previous entries for episode #6, I feel extremely honored by the amazing sky photos shared by these wonderful fellow bloggers for episode #7 of Weekend Sky.
Now, don’t waste any further moment and click on the link below to freshen up your mind and heart 🙂
- Weekend Sky#7 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend Sky #07 – Nov 21st – Philosophy Through Photography
- Lost and Found – Sgeoil
- Mourning Skies? – One Woman’s Quest II
- The Setting Sun – The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- Cloudy Evening Sky – Nova Scotia – 100 Country Trek
- Transition of Thought – Photography Now and Then
- Weekend sky #7 | nowathome
- Weekend Sky #07 – Nov 21st – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- PFTA: Cedar Breaks Weekend Sky – Kelly Guymon Photography
- Autumn sky – Travel with Intent
- lil bit of everything
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend