The little desires aren’t so faraway from me
But they are also not so easy to reach!
And I feel like such desires are like a late sunrise on a winter morning, when sky can be grey and the warmth one seeks for is still hours away.
If only my heart can get the warmth I seek, the mind would be at so much ease!
Despite a bit of sad heart for today, which I assure you won’t last for long, I’m feeling extremely blessed to have blogging friendship with some of the most amazing people from across the globe. Which is truly an amazing feat!
Check out these wonderful sky captures shared for episode #08:
- Five minutes ago 28 November – bushboys world
- Week end sky #8 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend sky #8 | nowathome
- Before The Storm Sunset – One Woman’s Quest II
- Evening Walk – Sgeoil
- Suddenly, I awoke | XingfuMama
- Weekend Sky #08 | tbl
- Weekend Sky # 08- Nov 28 – Philosophy Through Photography
- Sunrise Over Mexico – Heavens Sunshine
- Moonlight at 7:00 PM – The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- Hammad Rais Weekend sky 8 – Br Andrew’s Muses
- Spot the Difference — Weekend Sky #08 Nov 28
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂