Towards a little peacefulness!
As both mind and heart are longing for it.
Captured this one fine summer morning back in 2016, when I was up on the roof top to embrace the first ray of sunlight.
At that moment, the silence of the peacefulness was louder than anything.
Which is something I love to hear more often!
And now, I’m heading over to catch up with fellow bloggers, who shared their lovely sky captures for the episode #16 of Weekend Sky. Come join me!
- Weekend sky #16 | nowathome
- Five minutes ago 13 February – bushboys world
- The Blue System – pictures imperfect blog
- Weekend sky #16 – Philosophy Through Photography
- Colourful sky – Travel with Intent
- What’s The Story? – Sgeoil
- Sliver of Light – One Woman’s Quest II
- Weekend Sky #16 | tbl
- Weekend sky#16 – Blair Pix 2
- Waiting to explore… – Heart to Heart
- February Love Me 17 | Light Motifs II
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend