There’s a chill in air
Alongside your memories
Heart is certainly delighted
But a doubt lingers as well
Probably about tomorrow
A midnight’s chattering
Under the full moon
The gazing in those eyes
Mighty enough to pause
That chilly night
The set of thoughts above had nothing to do with today’s sky capture. This was taken on a June’s morning a couple of years, just before the sunrise.
But I wrote those thoughts while thinking about the last night, which was a good one.
I wish to see such nights more often now.
The festivities of Thanksgiving are underway in many parts of the world and I’m sending my well wishes to you on this joyous occasion.
Once again, the sky photos shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for episode #79 for my Weekend Sky are truly mesmerizing and I invite you to check them out, at your own convenience, by clicking on the links below:
- Grey Clouds – pictures imperfect blog
- Sunbeams Breaking Through — Weekend Sky #79 – Photos by Jez
- WES-79-November 19th – Platypus Lady
- WES-80-November 25th – Platypus Lady
- Just another Sunset.. – Anita’s Images
- Birds, Trees, and Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- Thoughts On a Calm Day – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-80-Rain-Again – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky # 79 – nowathome
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Keep walking!! – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- Autumn 2022 – Leaves against a light blue backdrop – What’s (in) the Picture?
- FOWC with Fandango: High – CHRONICLES OF AN ANGLO SWISS
- Wednesday Morning – Random Writings on the Bathroom Wall
- RDP Tuesday: Sonnet – CHRONICLES OF AN ANGLO SWISS
- Under Darkening Skies – #WalkingSquares – Photos by Jez
- Reflected Sky – Water Water Everywhere #153 – Photos by Jez
- Not As Warm As I’d Like – Out Of My Write Mind
- Day’s End On Windmill Hill – Tish Farrell
- FOWC with Fandango: Favourite – CHRONICLES OF AN ANGLO SWISS
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!