The first for the new year!
When 2023 is a week old today.
This episode was meant for the last day of 2022 but because of family engagements and my laziness, you are seeing this today.
Much to look forward to in the new year but right now, I’m all nostalgic these days.
All thanks to the surreal vibes from my 2017 trip to Dubai.
And speaking of surreal, here’s a evening sky view from summer of 2020.
The clouds here are resembling as floating giants, sailing across the vastness of wonderment.
Time to round-up the wonderful entries as shared by the fellow bloggers for Weekend Sky Episode #83.
And yes, I’m still lagging behind in check over the entries from previous episodes.
- Dawn Over the Forth — Weekend Sky #83 – Photos by Jez
- Beam Me Up – Sgeoil
- I’m Dreaming of a Grey Christmas – pictures imperfect blog
- Storm Approaching – Weekend Sky challenge – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Weekend Sky – Christmas Weekend – 2022
- Weekend Sky, Dec. 24, Mendocino – Kanlaon
- Weekend Sky – Danny James Photography
- Weekend Sky Dec 24 – Mendocino
- WES 83/wwe 159 -Maroubra beach –December 25th – Platypus Lady
- Hammadrais-Weekend-82-Thundery-Rain – WoollyMuses
- WES 83/wwe 158 -Maroubra beach –December 25th – Platypus Lady
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Weekend sky # 83 – nowathome
- 5 Minutes Ago – 2022 – bushboys world
- How sweet to be a cloud. Floating in the blue!-A.A.Milne – Philosophy Through Photography
- A photo walk down Ngaio Gorge | Middleton Road
- Winter Layers – Heaven’s Sunshine
- Fan of Sunrises #189 – nowathome
- Blue Border – KO Rural Mad As Hell Blog
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
And I’ve also started to include posts from fellow bloggers, who are sharing their sky photos, even without participating in my challenge. I hope they are okay with this
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!