Embrace the goodness!
Despite all the negativities currently engulfing our world, keeping the hopes alive in our hearts can take us through.
Hope is powerful, despite the fragile nature.
Just put aside all that you have gone through in recent days and look at this wonderful sunrise for a few moments.
The rising sun, the palm leaves, the patches of clouds.
Aren’t these the rightful ingredients to provide you with some sort of mindfulness?
Works for me like a charm!
And beside getting mindfulness from this morning view, I’m also embracing the warmth from it because of the cold wave.
The city of Karachi is experiencing the first cold wave of the winter season these days, with temperature dropping below 9°C.
This may feel like a springtime to many folks around the world but here in Karachi, this is pretty low.
Time for more cups of tea, this means.
Just so perfect for the weekend, when it is time to relax and enjoy some quality time with the loved ones.
Enjoy these wonderful entries by the fellow bloggers for Weekend Sky Episode #84:
- New Year’s Sky – pictures imperfect blog
- FOTD-WES-January 6th – Pix Down under
- Nothingness of Clouds – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky 7th January | pensitivity101
- 5 Minutes Ago – 8 January – bushboys world
- Weekend Sky – Whispy | teleportingweena
- Weekend-Sky-83-New-Year – WoollyMuses
- Winter Sunrise Sequel 1 – What’s (In) The Picture
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Sunday – Wind Kisses
- If a tree dies, plant another in its place-Carl Linnaeus – Philosophy Through Photography
- Autumnal Gold at Dawn – Dutch Goes The Photo
- Today’s Shot 349 – Pilgrimage Studio
- Home Sky – Dr Kotta Way
- Punctuated By Trees – Heaven’s Sunshine
- Just Jot it January, 2023: January 10 – Zombie Flamingos
- Lightning Photography – Into The Light Adventures
- Weekend Sky – Whispy – Teleporting Weena
- Winter Layers – Heaven’s Sunshine
- Winter Sunrise Sequel 2 – What’s (In) The Picture
- The Best Of All Seasons 2022 – Writer On The Edge
- Monday Walk In The Neighborhood – This, That And The Other Thing
- Twilight With Clouds – Agata 40 Thousand KM
- Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #231 – Favorite Images of 2022 – Journeys with Johnbo
- Rain, Rain: Stay, Stay – Slow Shutter Speed
- 52 Photo Challenge: Week Two – Bridgette Tales
- Wordless Wednesday – Zombie Flamingos
- Morning Walks – Wind Kisses
- Winter Sunrise Sequel 3 – What’s (In) The Picture
- The Early Bird – Dutch Goes The Photo
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
And I’ve also started to include posts from fellow bloggers, who are sharing their sky photos, even without participating in my challenge. I hope they are okay with this 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonders from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!