Up close with an old giant!
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
Long and short
Dark and bright
Does anyone have any info about this number?
How much to obtain?
The list is very long Continue reading
How many things you can name that makes your daily life not only helpful but also enjoyable in so many uncountable forms, even when you don’t pay any attention to them at all??