The many shades of womanhood!Continue reading
Lens-Artists Challenge – Odds Will Never End
Because there’s no sparkle in life without them!Continue reading
A Photo A Week Challenge – Let The Beads Shine
Though tiny but shining away just perfectly!Continue reading
Life’s New Chapter For My Son
A new beginning for my precious son!
A Pizza Saturday
Beside heart, home is also where the goodies are!
Mother And Child, A Bond By Nature
What can I say about mother?
Honestly speaking, no matter how much I write here or say it verbally will ever be equivalent to what mine or even your mother has done for us.
Friday Quote – Nov 4th
Greetings and happy Friday to everyone. Stay bless and always keep a smile on your face 🙂
One Picture Story (OPS) – Run My Boys!
The fourth episode of my One Picture Story (OPS) is here.
27 Apps Making The Busy Mom’s World A Better Place
Actually, there are more than just 27 apps in the world for a busy mom, but these 27 are tested personally by Kara, who beside being a mom and wife, is also a writer and a speaker.
Honestly speaking, this mom is more busy than me!
The Black Quotes Continue
The last bunch of Black Quotes is here. These are penned by Hassan Nisar, a noted Pakistani columnist. I have translated them in English from Urdu to share it with you.
- Entire world’s clothing can’t dress up the illiteracy.
- Every single path towards glory is un-smooth.
- If nature is like a mother, then time is the father.
- Trust only on a person who trust on God.
- I don’t care who loves me. I only care how many trust me.
- God judges your heart, not your mind.
- Generation gap is more like a communication gap.
- Not much investment is needed to build castles in the air.
- Salt is the cheapest of all food ingredients but it determines the taste of entire dish.
- No one is so wealthy to buy his/her own past.