Honestly speaking, I don’t mind it at all!
Few things stay around for long!
Like a straight line
Oh, how much I want
Yes, some may have to suffer a lot for being soft!
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
Across Pakistan, Qeema is the most popular form of minced meat dish. It is very easy to cook and can be infused up variety of ingredients, according to one’s needs.
A simple gluten-free meal featuring linguine pasta and cherry tomatoes.
Probably the most simplest brownie recipe you can find, this amazing delight can slay down any other so-called champs of desserts.