Cycling around the neighborhood on my bicycle is definitely one of the top 5 things I miss the most from my childhood.
Few things in life give you a certain feeling which you can’t explain properly or even label up properly. For me, cycling is one such thing because it reminds me what a wonderful era my childhood was.
I would love to sit back on the seat and hit those paddles once again.
Check out this post by Miriam about how she reconnected with her passion of cycling and I have to say, she is riding along very well 🙂
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
Does anyone have any info about this number?
For 2016’s Wiki Loves Monuments photographic competition, more than 370 contestants from all corners of Pakistan submitted over 11,000 photographs. This is a huge number!
Go ahead and fill these top 10 movie quotes with your interpretation:
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a ______.
- I’m gonna make him ____ he can’t refuse.
We do love to eat but nobody wants to receive a reward in the form of extra pounds for this. Right?