To say or not to say, one better weighs upon it!
Looking at a glass’s bottom!
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
Words will always be the heaviest of all!
Words ain’t old or new
They stay afresh
What we say describe not only about what we are but also about what we hold within our own selves.
Collecting shattered pieces of life
After a catastrophic storm
You can learn a lot
Just by observing others
What lies within them
Is judged by words they speak
An important reminder about what and how you say it. Happy Friday to all!