And so, it is that time of the year!
You know what I’m talking about.
Because you are experiencing it.
The world is certainly in the festive mood because of Christmas and holidays.
But if the ongoing Arctic Blast has ruined your festive plans, then it is really not good.
I’m checking news about this extremely bizarre winter phenomenon, which had just made a landfall on such a wrong time of the year.
Stay safe indoors is all I can say and enjoy the company of your loved ones during the holidays.
Here’s a little sky treat for you:
Upon seeing this gorgeously mesmerizing sunrise view in the sky this past Monday, I deliberately made myself late for work.
I rushed to my rooftop instantly and captured as many pictures as I could, while admiring this amazing wonder of nature.
The shades on the clouds, the blue sky backdrop and the distant horizon with its own set of shades, made my Monday a cherished one.
This photo has been edited a little using my smartphone’s photo editor.
Last weekend marked another absence for my Weekend Sky challenge, all thanks to my work from office routine. Out of 17 weekdays of December, I had been to my office on 13.
Which sounds a quite bonkers, considering the fact that I now prefer to work from home.
But my manager had to take care of his home makeover, so I had to step in.
I agreed for this on the condition of spending the last week of December in work from home, along with 2 casual leaves.
And I received the approval, so yay!
Fast forward to today, as I don’t want to bore you with the stories of last two weeks, here I’m, ready to soak into the coziness and warmth at home, for one full week.
- Pensitivity101 – Weekend Sky 82
- They Were Just Passing – pictures imperfect blog
- Florida – Gypsie’s Wonderful World of Words
- Unforgettable Sky | Out of My Write Mind
- WES-82-December 10th – Platypus Lady
- Saltire in the Sky — Weekend Sky #82 – Photos by Jez
- Early Morning Walk – Heaven’s Sunshine
- Cloud’s Arc – Philosophy Through Photography
- 5 Minutes Ago – 11 December – bushboys world
- Weekend sky # 82 – nowathome
- A Combination of Things – Sgeoil
- Bareness Of Winter – Heaven’s Sunshine
- Sunday Stills Monthly Color Challenge: My World of #Cobalt Blue – Second Wind Leisure Perspectives
- Pink Skies – Following My Muse
- Stay Sunlit – Philosophy Through Photography
- The Sun Is Battling The Clouds – bushboys world
- Haiku: Snow Flurries – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- Hammadrais-Weekend-81-Corio-Bay – WoollyMuses
- RDP Tuesday – Solstice | Chronicles Of An AngloSwiss
- A winter’s day… | XingfuMama
- Christmas Week Sky | Light Motifs II
- WWE 157/WES – Maroubra Beach – Platypus Lady
- Rise And Shine – Heaven’s Sunshine
- Cold Weather And Sunrises – Offshoot Photography
- Sunrise At Portland Head – Dutch Goes The Photo
- My View – Aroused
- Sunset With Clouds VIII – Agata 40ThousandKM
- A Winter Walk – Allison Marie
- Trapped Sunsets – Agata 40ThousandKM
- Layers Of White – Heaven’s Sunshine
- The Sun Is Battling The Clouds – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Sunday Stills – Monthly Color Challenge – Cobalt Blue | This Is Another Story
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done.
And I’ve also started to include posts from fellow bloggers, who are sharing their sky photos, even without participating in my challenge. I hope they are okay with this 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely & cozy weekend!