Tears will always fall!
Look out for the little things!
How many first times of your life do you remember?
Is there a label on yourself?
Problems are so many
Solutions aren’t any
What makes you who you are?
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
Words will always be the heaviest of all!
Such a strange journey this is
We start up with nothing
If there is nothing new to look on the outside, why not look inside?