Kind of like our world!
Yes, they are giants and we are not!
What lies beyond?
What makes you who you are?
Do you need the most simplest and down to Earth list of Do’s and Don’ts for succeeding in life?
Then here’s a little Friday gift for you!
Courtesy of Karina Pinella, this list is as simple as you can think but as I believe, and I’m sure you also, words do weigh more than anything else we know.
Many thanks to Karina for sharing this amazing set of gems 🙂
- Choose to appreciate over being an ingrate
- Avoid being a fool wherever you rule
- Give while you live
- Listen without condition
- Aspire to inspire
- Leave lots of latitude when encountering attitude
- Strive to thrive
- Choose to recycle before using a waste receptacle
- Provide no resistance to those needing assistance
- Only be a quitter when holding on to the bitter
There’s more to day and night than we know.
They shape up our daily lives and the world we live in like nothing else. They take their turn in timely manner to give us the gift of life.
And this weighs much more than we can think of.
Many thanks to Aysa for sharing this lovely take by an old man about how a day turns into night, only to return back.
Words will always be the heaviest of all!
The first step is always the crucial one!
If there is nothing new to look on the outside, why not look inside?
Life can’t be as linear as we want it to be.